This package is specially put together for those who purchased previous Printed Starter Packs! This refill includes all the 2016 dated pages (with their little improvements) to replace the dated pages. The weekly pages included are in the original vertical format without times.
1. Yearly Pages - 2015-2018 Multiyear Overview & 2016 & 2017 Year Planner (yes a year planner for 2017 as well!)
2. Month on 2 Pages and Week on 2 Pages These include the monthly dreams and month in review pages along with the monthly and weekly pages.
You should still have the tabs, intro, list and planning pages from the previous year!
The Week On 2 Pages spread is ideal for people who like to have an easy overview of their week and see how all their tasks and appointments fit in with each other.
The blank sections at the top can be used in different ways:
- For categories of to dos for the week (ie personal, work, social, home, family, school, business 1, business 2, self care etc)
- For notes on a certain day
Feel more organised, get more done, get inspired about your life and keep track of all the important things!
For busier-than-normal days I often use a daily or notes page situated at the end of the month to help put more details into a certain day.
- 2015-2018 Year Overviews
- Dates to schedule page – a place to brainstorm all the events, holidays and other happenings to plan in the year
- 2016 Year Planner
- 2017 Year Planner
- Each month has:
- Monthly Dreams – goals for the month and tasks to plan
- Month on 2 Page Spread with notes area and inspiring quote
- Month in Review
- Week on 2 Page Layout. Each spread has
- 3 Priorities for week to keep you focussed
- Wins for the week to help capture and celebrate your achievements
- Gratitude area – to help bring some perspective to life
- Untitled sections across the top to keep you week’s to dos in categories or just to jot notes down
- Untitled sections on the right to keep track of whatever you’d like – money, invoices, exercise etc
- Each day on the week spread has space for:
- Top 3 priorities for day
- To Do Today
- Remember section for bills and birthdays (hopefully more of the latter!)
- Water tracker to ensure you stay hydrated!
- Untimed day slots for you to fill out your own schedule
- Dates for next year – a place to store dates to carry over to next year’s calendar
Please note that the Dotty Design has a faded line effect in its design.
Please note that because of the quality of the paper (ie thicker than most planner inserts to increase quality and minise bleed through, you may not be able to put all sheets in your planner at the same time. I recommend carrying about 2-4 full months of calendar inserts, with the Month on 2 Pages for the other dates in there to capture upcoming events and appointments, along with the relevant list and planning pages.