The LIC range is designed to help you get clear and inspired about your life! The pages assist you in making plans, crafting priorities and designing schedules that align with what is important to your specific, unique self.
Together with pages that help you form goals and projects and capture the ideas and information in an organised way, you can get them out of your head and into reality and free up energy to take inspired action.
NEW FOR 2017
* Month/Week Master Plan Page broken down into weeks for action plans
* Monthly Braindump Page to capture all the goodies floating around your head
This refill includes all the 2017 dated pages to replace the dated pages of your previous Life is Crafted Starter Packs (that included the Tabs and List & Planning Pages).
1. Yearly Pages – 2016-2019 Multiyear Overview & 2017 Year Planner and
2018 Year Planner
2. Month on 2 Pages and Week on 2 Pages
These include the monthly dreams and month in review pages along with the monthly and weekly pages.
You should still have the intro, list and planning pages from the previous year!
The Week On 2 Pages spread is ideal for people who like to have an easy overview of their week and see how all their tasks and appointments fit in with each other.
The blank sections at the top can be used in different ways:
- For categories of to dos for the week (ie personal, work, social, home, family, school, business 1, business 2 etc)
- For notes on a certain day
The Life is Crafted planner will become your paper assistant and confidante in living a life with more purpose, meaning and efficiency.
Feel more organised, get more done, get inspired about your existence and keep track of all the important things.
For busier-than-normal days I often use a daily or notes page situated at the end of the month to help put more details into a certain day.
LIST OF PAGES
You’ll receive 4 PDF Files to download in your email confirmation. Make sure you save them to your computer (and create a backup!) as you have a limited number of downloads. Please note these are large files.
Each month has a different theme colour
- Cover page
- Personal Information – your contact info
- Important Contacts - contact details for the most referred to people in your life
- Password reminders – a place to jog your memory of the numerous passwords you have
- Accounts and info – reference info
- Goal Summary – overview of your goals and main intention
- Ideal Day – a detailed description of your wonderful ideal life!
- 2016-2019 Year Overviews
- Dates to schedule page – a place to brainstorm all the events, holidays and other happenings to plan in the year
- 2017 Year Planner
- 2018 Year Planner
- Each month has:
- Monthly Dreams – goals for the month and tasks to plan
- Month on 2 Page Spread with notes area and inspiring quote
- Month in Review
- Monthly Braindump
- Month/Week Master Plan - design your month at a glance with weekly actions
- Week on 2 Page Layout. Each spread has
- 3 Priorities for week to keep you focussed
- Wins for the week to help capture and celebrate your achievements
- Gratitude area – to help bring some perspective to life
- Untitled sections across the top to keep you week’s to dos in categories or just to jot notes down
- Untitled sections on the right to keep track of whatever you’d like – money, invoices, exercise etc
- Each day on the week spread has space for:
- Top 3 priorities for day
- To Do Today
- Remember section for bills and birthdays (hopefully more of the latter!)
- Water tracker to ensure you stay hydrated!
- 8am-8pm single spaced time slots with a blank space before 8am for earlier appointments
- Week on 2 Page Layout. Each spread has
- Dates for next year – a place to store dates to carry over to next year’s calendar
- To Schedule for next year
Are you ready to start making life what you truly want it to be??! That’s priceless!
Please note some elements of the Flourish Design has a faded line effect
What you’ll need:
* Some A5 paper (or some A4 if you print two to a page double sided)
* 12 pieces of heavier card stock for the tabs
* Colour printer
* Scissors or guillotine if you’re cutting A4 in half and to trim the tabs
* Hole punch to punch the holes for your folder
* Printing FAQs
Buyer is granted permission to use each PDF file for personal use only. Please do not use for commercial reasons and please do not share these files. Thank you for your kindness and integrity!