The LIC range is designed to help you get clear and inspired about your life! The pages assist you in making plans, crafting priorities and designing schedules that align with what is important to your specific, unique self.
Together with pages that help you form goals and projects and capture the ideas and information in an organised way, you can get them out of your head and into reality and free up energy to take inspired action.
NEW FOR 2017
* Month/Week Master Plan Page broken down into weeks for action plans
* Monthly Braindump Page to capture all the goodies floating around your head
* The monthly pages are available in a SUNDAY START version (let me know if you’d like these)
The Dotty A5 page size insert Starter pack contains Tabs, Planning & List pages and Calendars.
The Day Per Page spread is ideal for the busy person who likes to plan out their day, schedule appointments, and has lots of dream/goal actions and tasks to carry out on a daily basis.
I’m so excited as the Life is Crafted planner will become your sidekick and confidante in living a life of more on purpose and more you!
Feel more organised, get more done, get inspired about your life and keep track of all the important things!
If you need more space each day, just insert a notes page between two days!
LIST OF PAGES
You’ll receive 7 PDF Files to download in your email confirmation. Make sure you save them to your computer (and create a backup!) as you have a limited number of downloads. Please note these are large files.
- Cover page
- Personal Information – your contact info
- Important Contacts - contact details for the most referred to people in your life
- Password reminders – a place to jog your memory of the numerous passwords you have
- Accounts and info – reference info
- Goal Summary – overview of your goals and main intention
- Ideal Day – a detailed description of your wonderful ideal life!
With a lot of exciting things going on in your life, this section helps you create neat order, provides clarity around your big picture and planning steps towards doing what you need to.
- Master To Do List – place to store all your to dos – shorter and longer term
- Goal Planning – breaking down steps and reasons for each goal
- Project Planning – steps required to fulfil project
- Finance Tracker – track your incomings and outgoings
- Meeting Planner - jot notes, set intention, capture actions
- Meal Ideas
- Meal Planner – sample weekly meal planner and shopping list
- Journalling Pages – sample blank pages to pour out your musings on life and self
- Routines Overview – repeatable tasks categorised by frequency – daily, weekly, fortnightly etc
- Weekly Routine Layout – weekly overview of repeatable tasks
- Special Dates to Remember – perpetual calendar for birthdays, anniversaries and other important annual dates
Gorgeous and colourful January-December index tabs! Double sided print. A must have item in any planner.
- 2016-2019 Year Overviews
- Dates to schedule page – a place to brainstorm all the events, holidays and other happenings to plan in the year
- 2017 Year Planner
- 2018 Year Planner
- Each month has:
- Monthly Dreams – goals for the month and tasks to plan
- Month on 2 Page Spread with notes area and inspiring quote
- Month in Review
- Monthly Braindump – a place to capture all your initial thoughts and to dos
- Month/Week Master Plan – design your month at a glance with weekly actions
- Day Per Page Layout
- Day, date, month, year
- Reminders section for birthdays or due dates
- Blank section box for whatever you’d like – gratitude, quotes, goals, vision…
- Schedule - running from 6am-8pm with double spacing for each hour
- 3 Most Important Tasks – the 3 most important things that need to be done for the day
- To Dos section
- Notes section
- Tracking section to track things important to you – also has a water tracker, a daily 5 star self rating system for whatever you’d like to rate yourself on
- Dates for next year – a place to store dates to carry over to next year’s calendar
- To Schedule for next year
These pages help you keep a lot of your information together and stay inspired! Keep a ready reference of things you want to be/see/do/have and maintain a record of things that shape and help you.
- Gratitude List
- Life Highlights
- Life Lessons
- I did it!
- Things I love about me
- Lift up
- Wish List
- Gift List
- My People
- Go Local
- Films & Shows
- Websites & Blogs
- 101/Bucket List
- Blank Lists
- Lined notes pages
- Blank notes pages
Are you ready to start making life what you truly want it to be??! That’s priceless!
What you’ll need:
* Some A5 paper (or some A4 if you print two to a page double sided)
* 12 pieces of heavier card stock for the tabs
* Colour printer
* Scissors or guillotine if you’re cutting A4 in half and to trim the tabs
* Hole punch to punch the holes for your folder
* Printing FAQs
Please note that the Dotty Design has a faded line effect in its design.
Buyer is granted permission to use each PDF file for personal use only. Please do not use for commercial reasons and please do not share these files. Thank you for your kindness and integrity!